Just a quick update to let you know that Darcy has arrived safe and sound at the quarantine facility in Melbourne. She "tucked into" her first meal with ardor, and was quite exuberant to see people when they let her out of her crate. I would be too if I hadn't used the facilities in 20 hours. I'm going to visit her on Monday so I'll try to post some pictures!
30 days countdown starts now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AW!! Yay!! So did you get to see her yet? I bet those people are going to love her...you better hope they don't steal her! There's a Westie along the path where I walk my dog, but it's one of those un-socialized crazy suburban dogs and always barks at us with a vengeance. Darcy would never do such a thing!
ReplyDeleteI know that she is SOOO looking forward to being with you again. How great is that.
ReplyDelete