Thursday, June 18, 2009

Darcy at the Beach


Monday was Darcy's first beach experience. My friend Debra and I both took our Westies for some fun in the sand. Darcy met Tofu (and I met Debra) when the two dogs were in quarantine at the same time, and luckily they enjoy playing (ahem, getting into mischief) together. Here are a couple of pictures.

Debra and I with our bundles of joy


Tofu and Darcy... how cute are they?


Darcy rediscovered her love of digging. The poor beach was filled with holes by the time we left, and I swear that all of the misplaced sand was in her fur!

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I love these pictures, Darcy is just too cure for words!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure my granddog would make a contented beach-bum. She and her friend look like they were having a great time.

    ReplyDelete