
She even reports having spoken with this most rare breed of mythical creatures.
"Yes, well I arrived early at the inspection on Tuesday and waited outside for someone to let me into the apartment. Thankfully it was raining, so that disuaded the crowds. Everyone always says the Real Estate Agent is afraid of too many people hovering around, probably fearing that they are only after his ability to grant them the Wish of Real Estate. I can't explain it, but I felt good about my chances of meeting one today. As I suspected, he showed up. He seemed a little nervous, but he was there in the flesh. And the myths are true! Once I caught this wondrous creature, he was able to use his magical ability to bestow upon me the blessing of a tiny one bedroom, over-priced apartment. Truly, he is the fairest of beings."
Well, Kimberly, we hope that we, too, will someday have the honor of witnessing a full-blooded Australian Real Estate Agent in its natural habitat. But until then, hold your head high, Australia. Don't forget, you have the best beef mince in the world.
Note to Readers: Yes, this does mean that Will and I have found an apartment. And it was due in large part to me hounding a real estate agent until he agreed to read my application.
They will get even more rare if our company has any say in it. Maybe your readership will like what they see over at PropertyNow although we don't do rentals
ReplyDeleteYou are a riot!!! Did you take that picture from a Bigfoot sighting article??? hahaha
ReplyDeleteI love it! Congrats, glad you found a place!
ReplyDelete