It's paper time in Masters land. I have two papers due in the next week -- one for tomorrow, the other due next Monday. Once again procrastination has come back to bite me. Even after taking a couple of days off work to get a head start on everything, I somehow managed to be "really really busy" during those entire two days and yet not write a single one of the 5000 words I have hanging over my head. So now here I am: a place I am quite familiar with. PANIC... and SPEED WRITING.
But I just have to get through next Monday and then Will and I have a very exciting lineup of trips planned. I'll save that for a new post, as joyous events such as trip announcements should not have to mingle for all eternity in a blog post dedicated to paper panic.
In the meantime I'm getting quite a lot of help with the paper writing process...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha... i like how you're procrastinating just by writing this blog. in fact, that's probably the only reason WHY you wrote this last blog...
ReplyDeletejk, good luck on all the paper writing!
lunettes de soleil dolce et gabbana grand vendeur acheter a nouveau a partir de n'importe quel jour A + + + + +
ReplyDeletelunettes de soleil dolce & gabbana Vendeur Point Grande genial ...
lunettes de soleil d&g Tres satisfait lunettes de soleil pas cher.
lunette de soleil dior programme est a la menthe! transaction super!