Alright, so I obviously haven't posted on the topics that I promised to post on-- but I have a good reason for it! You see, February 5 marks our one-year anniversary of arriving in Australia, and I have been working tirelessly to fulfill a goal that I set for myself. If you will recall, at our 6 month mark I listed a variety of Will's and my accomplishments, one being that I had read over 100 books since arriving in Australia. Admittedly I did not have a job for a large part of that time, and my library card was my best friend. Even so I have continued to read inordinate amounts of books, although my time has been slightly more limited what with that pesky little thing called work.
My goal, however, is to read 170 books in a one-year period, aka February 5. I have currently read 164, so I have two more weeks to read six books. Totally going to happen.
I would post my reading list if it wasn't so embarrassingly made up of vampire, young adult, and sometimes vampire-young-adult novels. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment