Just because I find the international dateline a thing of hilarity and/or absurdity (and, oh alright, usefulness as well), I thought I would share my flight itinerary with you:
Melbourne to Sydney
Departure: Oct 21, 12:20 PM EST (afternoon)
Arrival: Oct 21, 1:45 PM EST (afternoon)
Sydney to San Francisco
Departure: Oct 21, 3:45 PM EST (afternoon)
Arrival: Oct 21, 11:11 AM PDT (morning)
Yes, that's right. I'm arriving in San Francisco 4 hours BEFORE I left Sydney. HOW CAN IT BE?????
San Francisco to Newark
Departure: Oct 21, 1:32 PM (afternoon)
Arrival: Oct 21, 9:59 PM (evening)
It's seriously like Groundhog Day. Should be interesting. At least I have two books, my iPod, and sleeping pills to keep me company.
By the way, Darcy has been inordinately lazy with her blog post about house sitting, but I told her she could have free reign of the blog while I'm gone, so maybe she can put something together for us. You should hassle Will about that!
Alright, friends-- I'm off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment